Check out our openings and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full stack Developer – React / Node.js
Full stack Developer – React / Node.js
In Travelience we are looking for a programmer who has experience in front and backend development using React and Node.js to develop new versions of our services.
The candidate must be very passionate about learning and improving his/her skills related to the position.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with all areas of the company to optimize the work by developing useful tools
- Help us develop new versions of our services using the mentioned technologies
- Work with your teammates to find the best way of improving our products.
- Learn from past iterations, gather feedback and continue to make improvements to our products.
- Assist with project scoping and estimation
- Produce documentation and reports of the work completed
- Work with Team & Individual OKR
What you’ll need
- University Degree (for working visa)
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in similar positions
- Experience with React and Server Side Rendering
- Experience with React Native
- Experience developing Node.js applications preferably with Express
- Fluent in English
- Writing high quality, understandable, maintainable and testable code in order to deliver true value to our customers.
- Experience writing unit, integration and functional tests.
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Unix environments.
- Passion to Learn new technologies
- 5 days internship in Travelience
What we’ll provide
- Working visa
- International Startup environment
- Flexibility & Total responsibility to achieve the company goals