Although COVID-19 has a huge impact on the tourism industry, vaccinations have progressed and there are signs of a turning point overseas. And we have decided that it is time to restart our business and would like to welcome new members to the team.
We are looking for a customer service team member to support our tour marketplace “GoWithGuide”! With a computer and internet connection at home, you can work flexibly from home before you feel comfortable going to the office.
The main users of GoWithGuide are travelers and interpreter guides from all over the world. And the customer service team supports both of them mainly via email and chat to ensure the best tour experience. As we are currently expanding our service globally, you will be responsible for recruiting guides from all over the world, too.
＜The main responsibilities are as follows＞
① Recruit tour guides around the world;
Research and create a list of tour guides in countries where we are planning to expand, conduct interviews (recruitment) in English, and onboard the hired guides in English.
② Create attractive tours in the countries we are planning to enter;
Research and create attractive tours in countries where we are planning to expand.
③ Customer support
Answer inquiries in English and Japanese from travelers and tour guides.
- Be able to read, write and speak in English (native or advanced business level).
- Write efficiently and properly (email and Zoom are the primary tools).
- Have experience in dealing with customers in English.
- Have a passion for customer service and you are a good fit if you feel rewarding by making people happy.
① Contract employee: Full time
② Subcontract employee: 3 days a week or more, 4 hours a day or more
① Monthly salary: 230,000 yen and up
② Hourly wage from 1,200 yen
① Go to the office once a month in Taito-Ku, Tokyo.
② Work from Home for the whole time
- Full social insurance (employment, worker’s compensation, health, and pension) (for contract employees only)
① 9:00 – 18:00 (for contract employees only)
② You can choose the days in the week to work but work at least 4 consecutive hours per day.
[Holidays and Vacations]
① Weekends (Saturday, Sunday, and national holidays), Paid vacations (for full-time employees only)
② You can choose the days in the week to work
- Number of new hires: 2 to 3
- We are looking for someone who can research independently and have proficiency in English writing.
Please send your resume and CV to the following email address, indicating the position you are interested in.