GoWithGuide.com is a tour marketplace that connects tourists and tour guide professionals.
At GoWithGuide, marketing is about understanding people and building awareness of how our products and services can satisfy their needs. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who’s eager to do this and more.
As a marketing manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all marketing campaigns for our company, implementing effective strategies, generating new leads, increasing brand awareness and market share, and analyzing data and competitors.
To be successful in this role, you should have at least 5 years of experience in marketing, as well as knowledge in SEO, Google Ads, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, data analysis and competitor analysis. You should also have excellent communication, leadership and creativity skills.
If you’re passionate about marketing and travel, we’d love to hear from you!
- Evaluate and optimize marketing and pricing strategies
- Analyze market trends and prepare forecasts
- Generate new business leads
- Increase brand awareness and market share
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure alignment of goals
- Manage the marketing budget and allocate resources
- Monitor performance metrics and report on results
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis
- Hire, train and supervise marketing staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing
- Knowledge in SEO, Google Ads, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing
- Proficiency in data analysis tools such as Google Analytics
- Ability to conduct competitor analysis using tools such as Ahrefs or Moz
- Excellent communication, leadership and creativity skills
What we’ll provide:
- International startup environment
- Full remote
- 8 hours a day / 5 days a week
Holidays and Vacations:
- Complete five-day work week system
- Saturday, Sunday, Public holidays in your country
- Paid leave (10 days per year)
- Possibility of taking one consecutive month of leave per year (By setting public holidays as working days, you can choose to combine compensatory leave and paid leave to make consecutive holidays.)
- Work from Home for the whole time.
Please send your CV to us.