GoWithGuide is a tour marketplace that connects tourists and tour guide professionals.
GoWithGuide is seeking a highly skilled Conversion Rate Optimization Expert with a proven track record of increasing conversions to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience in creating and implementing user-centered design solutions that drive engagement and conversion.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business goals and user needs
- Conduct user research and testing to inform design decisions.
- Create wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes using Figma to effectively communicate design solutions.
- Continuously gather feedback and iterate on designs to improve user experience and increase conversions.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in UI/UX design.
- 3+ years experience with a portfolio demonstrating a track record of successful UI/UX design projects that increased conversions
- Strong experience with user research, testing, and usability evaluation
- Proficient in using Figma for design and prototyping
- Strong understanding of web and mobile design principles
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
What we’ll provide
- International startup environment
- Full remote
- 8 hours a day / 5 days a week
Holidays and Vacations:
- Complete five-day work week system
- Saturday, Sunday, Public holidays in your country
- Paid leave (10 days per year)
- Possibility of taking one consecutive month of leave per year (By setting public holidays as working days, you can choose to combine compensatory leave and paid leave to make consecutive holidays.)
Work from Home for the whole time.
If you’re a driven and results-oriented Senior UI/UX designer with a passion for creating exceptional user experiences, we’d love to hear from you! Join our team at GoWithGuide and help us create intuitive and effective designs that drive business success.
Please send your CV to us.