We are looking for a customer service team member to support our tour marketplace “GoWithGuide”! With just a computer and an internet connection, you can work flexibly from home.
The main users of GoWithGuide are travelers and tour guides from all over the world. The customer service team supports both of them mainly via email to ensure the best tour experience. We are currently expanding our service globally, customer support members will be responsible for recruiting guides from all over the world, too.
* Currently, due to the increase in new inquiries, 3 from the below list will be the main responsibility for this position.
＜The main responsibilities are as follows＞
1. Recruit tour guides around the world;
Conduct interviews (recruitment) in English for tour guides in countries where we are planning to expand
2. Support for creating attractive tours around the world
Help the guides you hire with the onboarding process, and assist them via email in creating tours (such as checking the quality of tours created by guides)
3. Customer support
Answer inquiries in English or Japanese from travelers and tour guides.
- Be able to read, write and speak in English (native or advanced business level).
- Write efficiently and properly (email and Zoom are the primary tools).
- Have experience in dealing with customers in English.
- You are a good fit for this position if you feel rewarded by making people happy.
- Be able to read in Japanese if you live in Japan (native or advanced business level, JLPT N2).
- Contract employee (promotion to full-time employee available)
- Complete social insurance if you live in Japan (employment, industrial accident, health, welfare pension)
- Work from Home for the whole time.
- Once a year there will a team meeting for some days in Tokyo or somewhere else in Japan if you live in Japan.
- 8 hours a day / 5 days a week
- 8 am – 5 pm (or 9 am – 6 pm) in your timezone
- 4 weekdays + 1 day either Saturday or Sunday (The first month will be Monday-Friday for training)
- 3 weekdays + Saturday and Sunday
- 5 weekdays
[Holidays and Vacations]
- Complete five-day work week system
- Statutory paid leave
- Possibility of taking one consecutive month of leave per year (By setting public holidays as working days, you can choose to combine compensatory leave and paid leave to make consecutive holidays.)
- Number of new hires: 4 (South America Time zone, Africa Time Zone, Asia Time Zone)
Please send your resume and CV to the following email address, indicating the position you are interested in.