GoWithGuide.com is a tour marketplace that connects tourists and tour guide professionals.
GoWithGuide is looking for an experienced UX designer. You will be responsible for developing and implementing UI/UX that increase our website traffic, conversions, and revenue.
- Design the UI and UX of GoWithGuide.com and app
- Communicate with product managers/engineers and be involved in the decision-making process
- Conduct data analysis and competitor analysis using various tools
- Track, measure, and report on SEO performance using relevant metrics and KPIs
- Stay updated with the latest UI/UX trends and best practices
- 3+ years experience designing UI and UX for apps or web
- Experience using development tools such as Figma
- Excellent data analysis skills and ability to draw insights from complex data sets
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- English proficiency
What we’ll provide:
- International startup environment
- Full remote
- 8 hours a day / 5 days a week
Holidays and Vacations:
- Complete five-day work week system
- Saturday, Sunday, public holidays
- Paid leave (10 days per year)
- Possibility of taking one consecutive month of leave per year (By setting public holidays as working days, you can choose to combine compensatory leave and paid leave to make consecutive holidays.)
- Work from Home for the whole time.
Please send your CV to us.