In Travelience, we are looking for a marketer who can help us plan and execute strategies to grow our main service GoWithGuide.
What you’ll do
- Developing a long-term SEO strategy
- Staying current on new SEO research and emerging trends.
- Performing technical SEO audits and driving the implementation of on-page optimization.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Analyze websites for competitors and other related industries
- Preparing and presenting regular reporting on SEO performance.
What you’ll need
- Minimum of 4 years experience working in similar positions
- Exceptional writing skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- SEO Keywords research and ranking optimization
- English Native Level
Good to have
- SQL experience
- Native English speaker
- Experience using marketing platforms: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Experience with campaign development and creative execution
- Experience doing Email Marketing campaigns
What we’ll provide
- Working Visa
- International Startup environment
- Full Remote