GoWithGuide.com is a tour marketplace that connects tourists and tour guide professionals.
GoWithGuide is looking for an experienced White Hat SEO Specialist to join our marketing team. You will be responsible for developing and implementing effective SEO strategies that increase our website traffic, conversions, and revenue.
- Research, analyze, and optimize keywords for our website and marketing materials
- Perform technical SEO audits and implement fixes to improve site performance
- Plan, execute, and monitor on-page and off-page SEO activities
- Manage link building campaigns and outreach efforts
- Conduct data analysis and competitor analysis using various tools
- Track, measure, and report on SEO performance using relevant metrics and KPIs
- Stay updated with the latest SEO trends, best practices, and algorithm changes
- Practices White Hat SEO
- 4+ years of proven experience in SEO
- In-depth knowledge of technical SEO aspects such as site speed, crawlability, indexability, canonicalization, etc.
- Proficient in both on-page and off-page SEO techniques such as content optimization, meta tags, schema markup, link building, etc.
- Able to manage a team of link builders and provide guidance and feedback
- Excellent data analysis skills and ability to draw insights from complex data sets
- Familiarity with SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Moz, Microsoft Clarity, Google Analytics 4, Google Search Console
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- English proficiency
What we’ll provide:
- International startup environment
- Full remote
- 8 hours a day / 5 days a week
Holidays and Vacations:
- Complete five-day work week system
- Saturday, Sunday, public holidays
- Paid leave (10 days per year)
- Possibility of taking one consecutive month of leave per year (By setting public holidays as working days, you can choose to combine compensatory leave and paid leave to make consecutive holidays.)
- Work from Home for the whole time.
Please send your CV to us.