GoWithGuide is a tour marketplace that connects tourists and tour guide professionals. Founded in 2013, we have become Japan’s No. 1 C2C tour marketplace in matching foreign visitors to Japan and private tour guides in Japan. In 2020, we started our global expansion to be a C2C tour platform that matches travelers from all over the world with private tour guides around the world. At this moment we have expanded to more than 90 countries around the world. We aim to be the No. 1 global tour marketplace in 2030. The team consists mainly of non-Japanese staff, and the company’s official language is English.
What we need
We are looking for a product manager. In this role, you will work closely with engineers, marketers, customer support, etc. You will be responsible for guiding our product throughout an execution cycle.
Skills & Experience
- 3 years of product management experience with web or mobile applications.
- Fluent in English
Good to have
- Jest + React Testing Library
- Next.JS + TailwindCSS
- React Native
What you’ll do
- Making requirements for product improvement, through analysis of user problems and user data.
- Organizing and deciding the priority of requirements and bugs from customer support and marketing teams, ticket management, QA.
- System team management
- Project management
What we’ll provide
- Working visa
- International startup environment
- Full remote
- full-time employee
- Complete social insurance (employment, industrial accident, health, welfare pension)
8 hours a day / 5 days a week
Holidays and Vacations
- Complete five-day work week system (Sat, Sun, public holidays)
- Statutory paid leave
- Possibility of taking one consecutive month of leave per year (By setting public holidays as working days, you can choose to combine compensatory leave and paid leave to make consecutive holidays.)
Please send your CV to us.