GoWithGuide.com is a tour marketplace that connects tourists and tour guide professionals.
We’re hiring! GoWithGuide, a global travel company providing customized itineraries and tours curated by local guides, is looking for skilled, enthusiastic and talented graphics designers to create engaging, informative and eye-catching graphics for our articles & web text. Your primary role will be to read through blog articles and create matching infographics that express the theme of each text. Working closely with the Editor, you’ll receive detailed direction while being given room to insert your individual creativity and perspective. IF the examples are in line with your skill level, and the following requirements sound like a good fit for you, then send in your application and we’ll chat!
- Working closely with the GoWithGuide editor to create high quality travel related graphics.
- Following detailed infographics examples that fit the GoWithGuide brand style
- Submitting graphics within a timely manner
- 3+ years experience designing
- Experience using development tools such as Canva, Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- English proficiency
What we’ll provide:
- International startup environment
- Full remote
- 8 hours a day / 5 days a week
Holidays and Vacations:
- Complete five-day work week system
- Saturday, Sunday, public holidays
- Paid leave (10 days per year)
- Possibility of taking one consecutive month of leave per year (By setting public holidays as working days, you can choose to combine compensatory leave and paid leave to make consecutive holidays.)
- Work from Home for the whole time.
Please Send your CV & sample graphics to us.