GoWithGuide.com is a tour marketplace that connects tourists and tour guide professionals.
We’re hiring! GoWithGuide, a global travel company providing customized itineraries and tours curated by local guides, is looking for skilled, enthusiastic and talented freelance writers to join our expanding Contents Team. Your primary role will be researching, gathering sources and writing travel related articles that follow the GoWithGuide writing style, while adding in your personal writer’s voice, travel experience and unique perspective to each article. Our writers are at the core of our web content, creating engaging, entertaining and most of all, informative articles and web text. If the following sounds like a fit for you, apply and we’ll chat!
Examples of Our Writing Style
- Working closely with the GoWithGuide editor to create high quality travel related articles.
- Researching article topics & creating factual, informative, relevant and entertaining blog posts based on different travel destinations.
- Interacting on Slack with other Content Team members
- Give feedback on any problems, issues, successes and failures with the Content Team leader in a timely manner.
- Providing at least 2 articles per week
- 1+ years experience
- B2 (upper intermediate) to C2 (proficient) English Proficiency
- Eager to learn & expand their writing knowledge
- Exceptional at faithfully following established procedures.
- Professional and time conscious
- Strong research & fact checking skills
- Strong source gathering skills
What we’ll provide:
- $60 USD per 1,000-1,500 word article (If you live in Japan, 8,000 JPY)
- International startup environment
- Full remote
Please Send your CV & sample articles to us.